Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a New gun...just wondering about the purpose of a part..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stirfry
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Got a New gun...just wondering about the purpose of a part.. Empty
PostSubject: Got a New gun...just wondering about the purpose of a part..   Got a New gun...just wondering about the purpose of a part.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 pm

I jsut recently got a new Echo 1 MP5 PDW...there is nothing wrong with it Iwas just wondering what the little screw on the bottom of the handle is. After a recent match I noticed that the screw was out farther than normal and so I used my finger and screwed it back in towards the motor. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what its purpose is? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mikeeusa
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Got a New gun...just wondering about the purpose of a part.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a New gun...just wondering about the purpose of a part..   Got a New gun...just wondering about the purpose of a part.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:09 am

It holds the motor and handle tight together.
That screw screws into the motor.
Put a piece of electrical tape over it.

Now if you do loose it it isn't that bad but... make sure you don't loose the rest of the screws on other parts of the thug ass spray n pray MACHINE!!! WHHOOOO!!!!!

BTW why don't any manufacturers make vikers, maxim, etc WWI airsoft machinegun replicas?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down

Got a New gun...just wondering about the purpose of a part..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: Echo 1 USA Discussion :: Echo 1 AEGs-
Jump to: