Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UTG a threat?

Go down 
+4
General Connel
crimsonfalcon07
Trickmyster
spence52490
8 posters
AuthorMessage
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 6:17 pm

Do you think that UTG will be a threat to Echo 1? Personally I think they don't have a chance. Hopefully Echo 1 will rebrand the Aug and they will be one step closer to becoming the best MPEG company ever.
Back to top Go down
Trickmyster
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-28

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 6:27 pm

I think that Utg is very lacking in the quality department but there lastest rebrand of the Cm 031 was a smart move.
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 8:25 pm

It's so smart it might be my next gun. If I don't get a echo 1 Mp5 that is.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 3:02 pm

UTG is actually pretty good, especially with their excellent customer service, which is still more prompt and reliable than Echo 1's CS, unfortunately. UTG will always be competition for Echo 1, especially since the other Chinese companies are stepping up their QC, and because UTG rebrands a lot more different types of guns. Echo 1 mostly only rebrands AEG's, to date. When Echo 1 expands into the Springer and sniper rifle markets, and hopefully gas guns as well, then they'll really be a lot more competitive. But I'll still buy UTG products, especially for the Leapers CS.
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 3:06 pm

I hope it expands into the sniper market. Not the springer market though, unless its copying TM's shotguns.
Back to top Go down
General Connel
Admin
Admin
General Connel

Number of posts : 38

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:55 am

I hope they copy springers and all types of guns.
Why? Springers have a BIG market for the little noobs and such.
Big money there as well.

But UTG a threat? I doubt either will go out of business as long as Echo provides some new rebrands often enough.(GOOD ones.)
UTG is a good company, they have rebranded several quality guns with great CS.
Back to top Go down
https://echo1og.forumotion.com
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 3:13 pm

Just a heads up, there's a new JG/Echo 1 sniper rifle coming our way. Evidently JG is branching out into the spring sniper rifle realm, and has brought us a new copy of the VSR-10.
Back to top Go down
General Connel
Admin
Admin
General Connel

Number of posts : 38

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:12 pm

I know. I can't believe it's not high end by the looks.

Can't wait for your review Crimson Smile
Back to top Go down
https://echo1og.forumotion.com
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:55 am

No. I don't think that UTG is a danger for echo 1. Echo 1 is the better
company and they don't rebrand guns. They may use JG guns,
but they do upgrades. If every one here thinks that they just put a JG in an Echo 1 box, why didn't you buy a JG. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 11:02 am

that's why I DID buy a JG lol. I just got my JG M4 two days ago and it's amazing. I read reviews on Echo 1's and I really believe them to be the same. Mine even has the "Commando" Trades, just like the Echo1s.

Either way though, get a JG or an Echo 1 if you want the warranty, you will be happy either way, but I would still say get the JG because even if something does happen, it's not necessarily a bad thing for a beginner to get to know how his gun works. It's a good learning experience that all should undergo at least once during their airsoft career.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:11 pm

utg sucks. cyma is so much better.
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-05

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:23 pm

I don't think that UTG will ever become a threat to echo 1. The only thing that UTG has over Echo 1 is their snipers, and that is because echo 1 doesn't have any yet.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:53 pm

Airsoftguy wrote:
No. I don't think that UTG is a danger for echo 1. Echo 1 is the better
company and they don't rebrand guns. They may use JG guns,
but they do upgrades. If every one here thinks that they just put a JG in an Echo 1 box, why didn't you buy a JG. Smile

Echo 1 IS a rebrander. They're not a manufacturer. They rebrand JG and Kart guns, and they recently have been putting a few minor upgrade parts. But you do need to do some research before you make blanket claims like this. Some of us have actually opened up Echo 1 AND JG guns. As near as I can tell, you can't say the same. Echo 1 has even admitted that they rebrand guns. TSD is also a rebrander, and they also work at the factory level to get new upgrades in. Echo 1 has made a lot of lies in the past, and only recently started to make good on their promises. I'm still not horribly impressed with Echo 1, especially since they've been pretty horrible about honoring their warranties, but at least they're trying to make it up to the airsoft community after they ruined their rep by lying to us.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:34 pm

I don't see good things in Echo 1's future, it reminds me of the whole boy who cried wolf concept. They tarnished their reputation as a credible source of information and now that nobody believes them they actually start telling the truth.

Something had better change or they'll soon find themselves out of business imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UTG a threat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: UTG a threat?   UTG a threat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UTG a threat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: General Airsoft Discussion :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: