Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need some help picking a new gun

Go down 
+3
skeeter944
crimsonfalcon07
bigdaddylongshaft
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddylongshaft
Private Second Class
bigdaddylongshaft

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-21

need some help picking a new gun Empty
PostSubject: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 11:11 am

i am thinking of getting an echo mp5 i curently have a spaz-12 marui shot gun and i need a small little strong gun what do you ghys recomend
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:58 am

MP5 or P90 would probably be your best bet, unless you want to go MP7 or something. But you're definitely looking at an SMG-style gun. The Galaxy MP5k is supposed to be good too. If you want slightly bigger, the JG AUG or M4 would be a good choice. Narrow down what you want more; I usually delete vague which gun threads...
Back to top Go down
skeeter944
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:17 pm

get the mp5, they are very solid and shoot great.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:13 am

mm i think u should spend a lil more and get a tm mp5 i saw 1 somewhere for like $230 or something. but ya mp5's are pretty good, but if u want a lil bigger gun go w/ echo1 or wait for utg to come out with their full metal m4 that ive heard of. I heard it was only aroung $200 too! Shocked

Last edited by on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigdaddylongshaft
Private Second Class
bigdaddylongshaft

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:00 pm

ok th guys
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Nate wrote:
mm i think u should spend a lil more and get a tm mp5 i saw 1 somewhere for like $230 or something. but ya mp5's are pretty good, but if u want a lil bigger gun go w/ echo1 or wait for utg to come out with their full metal m4 that ive heard of. I heard it was only aroung $100 too! Shocked

If your going to spend $230 on a MP5 save up $40 more and get a AE MP5.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 6:50 am

you'd be better off with the Galaxy MP5k, it's got no problems stock and it's shimmed well and everything. Also, if you order from Tecktoys, they will personally check it to make sure it's working properly before sending it with no extra charge. I have spoken to the guy who owns it. If you do end up ordering from there, tell him Sniper-Elite sent you!

Great gun, very mobile, can be used as a backup to your shotty, highly recommend it!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 4:37 pm

um, the galaxy mp5 isnt your best bet. jg works just fine. and i also know the person who owns tecktoys. his names chris. i live in his town.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 8:39 pm

I have the Echo 1 MP-5 and it is great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 8:45 pm

well nate, all you said was the Galaxy wasn't his best bet, you also said the galaxy mp5 when it's actually an mp5k. If you're just going to make a post saying im wrong and that you know the guy too, at least suggest a gun to help the kid out.

I know there are better guns out there, but you said you wanted a small gun when you made your first post. Therefore I would recommend the Mp5k. Great solid performer, a new battery will do wonders for the ROF and battery life. Also, it's light and mobile, moreso than a regular MP5, especially if you fold the stock over. It's the perfect backup for your spaz, and it has the same magazine capacity as the mp5. I say go for it!

However, if you want something a little bigger, you could go with a JG M4A1 Carbine. Mine just arrived yesterday and I'm ecstatic with it's performance. By far the best gun I've ever owned. If you can deal with the extra size it would be great, but it's really not a good secondary, as it's quite heavy. Maybe your spaz could be the backup lol.

Good luck with your decision though!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:10 pm

UM, i did post about the full metal JG mp5. i even posted a link, so dont be so fast to say things like that.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:46 pm

Nate wrote:
um, the galaxy mp5 isnt your best bet. jg works just fine. and i also know the person who owns tecktoys. his names chris. i live in his town.

I see no link to any Full Metal MP5, just a comment that says my suggestion was a bad one and that you know the guy better than me, throwing it in my face doesn't help.

If you read my post I also suggested two guns for him, which is more than I can say for your post.

Also, please don't be so fast to say things about my posts, or about mysterious links that arent' there.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:42 pm

I also don't see any links to the MP5. It's still a good gun, but the Galaxy is also pretty good. That being said, let's not get too huffy about these things, or you can both see how you like reset postcounts... Let's keep things civil here.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:41 pm

Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:52 pm

well I appreciate you suggesting that gun, I was just simply putting in my opinion before, not trying to knock yours.

I don't see any link before though, maybe it got deleted somehow idk.

I still think though that the Galaxy MP5k is still the best bet because it's solid and it's a great backup weapon, especially since it's not full metal and being full metal isn't a necessity because you don't want it to be any heavier than it needs to be as the Marui version is not metal and it does just fine.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 pm

you knopw whats cool? if you have to mp5ks with holsters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:56 pm

that would be pretty sick if someone duel wielded them as primaries, except I can't really stand the looks of the gun without a silencer, and if you had to put silencers on both that may get a little bit big for duelies lol.

I would prefer if someone would take it, add a claw mount, get the PDW stock version, add a long silencer, longer inner barrel, and make it shoot a little faster. I once saw a pic of a glock aep with a glock-stock, sniper rifle scope, hogue grip, and super long silencer. I LOVE small guns dressed up like sniper rifles lol.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:34 am

LOL i luv em too. there was a guy i knew with a mp5. he had 3 conversion kits for it. cqb, tactical, and sniper. each kit cost like $200 each. i think it was a ICS mp5 too. the funny thing is that he put a silencer on it like two feet long for sniper.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:23 am

Haha, that's all it needs to be a sniper (jk). But in terms of looks I would still want to call it a sniper rifle even if all it had was a silencer. Musta been a sick gun tho, with all those conversions and whatnot. Got any pics?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:07 pm

no it didnt just have a silencer it had a scope, rail, and some stock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some help picking a new gun   need some help picking a new gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some help picking a new gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: Echo 1 USA Discussion :: Echo 1 AEGs-
Jump to: