Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problems W/ Echo-1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Problems W/ Echo-1 Empty
PostSubject: Problems W/ Echo-1   Problems W/ Echo-1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:30 pm

Hello all. I'm new to this forums and i own an echo-1 M4-A1.
For all of you people that might not know which AEG to buy, echo-1's are one of the best in their "price range" However, they do have some issues:
1: Hard to take gearbox out, which = hard to upgrade.

2: A part on the dust cover is plastic, and it does break easily. (mine broke)

3: The motor is hard to put back in when u take it out.

That's all i have to say 4 now, and theres more but i have to leave. If u disagree, just post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Problems W/ Echo-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems W/ Echo-1   Problems W/ Echo-1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:48 pm

Gearbox hard to come out? Hmm thats news to me. Are you fairly experienced with gearboxes on Armalites?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Problems W/ Echo-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems W/ Echo-1   Problems W/ Echo-1 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 8:12 pm

Well, the only reason why it is hard to take out is that w/ the echo-1 m4, its attached to the stock and you must first take out the bottom of the hop-up unit. Today, we took apart my m4, and had trouble putting it back together since i am not as familiar w/ m4's internals as ak-47s, since i just got this one in the mail. now there's something wrong with it. the fuse blew, so we got a new one and pt it back together. Somethings wrong with the selector switch. Sometimes when u just switch it to semi it fires in automatic until switched to safe. Also, the rate of fire is a lot slower.. what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 35

Problems W/ Echo-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems W/ Echo-1   Problems W/ Echo-1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:01 pm

Well "hard" is just an opinion. I don't know what they can be compared to, as they are exactly the same as Maruis. At least I'm pretty sure. The only way I can see it being hard is if you're inexperienced.
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

Number of posts : 62

Problems W/ Echo-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems W/ Echo-1   Problems W/ Echo-1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:26 pm

Nate wrote:
Well, the only reason why it is hard to take out is that w/ the echo-1 m4, its attached to the stock and you must first take out the bottom of the hop-up unit. Today, we took apart my m4, and had trouble putting it back together since i am not as familiar w/ m4's internals as ak-47s, since i just got this one in the mail. now there's something wrong with it. the fuse blew, so we got a new one and pt it back together. Somethings wrong with the selector switch. Sometimes when u just switch it to semi it fires in automatic until switched to safe. Also, the rate of fire is a lot slower.. what should i do?

Well why did u open it in the first place with out reading some guides or something?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Problems W/ Echo-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems W/ Echo-1   Problems W/ Echo-1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 8:18 pm

err i like doing things the hard way and figuring it out and nvm i was just a lil unexperienced with m4's more experienced with AK47's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems W/ Echo-1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems W/ Echo-1   Problems W/ Echo-1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems W/ Echo-1
Page 1 of 1