Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS

Go down 
+2
crimsonfalcon07
Nate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:10 am

Okay guys, on the local airsofting club forums, ultrafrag, there's been a lil argument that Tokyo maurui is way better than ICS and that ICS is better than Tokyo Maurui... what do u think. (i think ICS is better)
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:29 am

ICS is better IMO. TM is overrated, and isn't really a true high-end. If you want a high-end, go with G&P, Systema, Inokatsu, or VFC. Those are the most reliable ones...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 11:00 am

Smile thats exactly my point. Why get a TM when u could just get a clone?
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 3:14 am

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
skeeter944
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 9:57 am

ICS all the way! They rock! I love theri m4's, but their mp5's are great also, I have shot both. I think that Tokyo MArui might have a bit better hop-up system, but ICS is better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 12:06 pm

yes and + they gots full metal monkey
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:56 pm

My friend has two Marui AEG's and my JG M4 outperforms them both in every category. I hate to make such a blanket statement as it doesn't sound very believable but I am dead serious when I say that it's totally better. He has also confirmed that and fully regrets having bought two marui's and spent over 600 on them because they aren't as good as my gun, they were way overpriced compared to mine, and he doesn't even play that much so he woulld have been much better off with a clone in the first place.

btw, I just painted my gun, can't wait to get pics up of it for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:51 pm

LOL! + you can just put a metal reciever on a JG and itll still be cheaper than a maraui but way better! clown
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 2:58 pm

yea dude, 115 for my M4 which owns my friends Marui. How much would it be to convert it to full metal like another 150? Still cheaper, that owns. Cept I think it's heavy enough already and I just finished camo painting my gun and I wouldn't want to have to do it again because I'm really satisfied with the way it came out. I need to figure out how to use my mom's digital camera so I can finally put a picture of it. Anyone know how to use a Canon Powershot?
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:16 pm

I would probably get an ICS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:49 pm

It's not worth getting an ICS, you could easily get a clone version and make the few minor upgrades it needs to get it to be basically an ICS. M4 with metal reciever and a few internal parts thrown in as well.

That way, you could actually see what's inside a gearbox and wouldn't have to go on speculation. It's a good learning process and it allows you to spend less money at the expense of a little manual labor. Totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:29 pm

I am not saying I am going to get an ICS. I am saying that if I had to get
a TM or an ICS, I would probably get the ICS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:18 pm

Oh I see, my mistake.

I would agree with you in that respect, especially since you can put in a TM hopup which would make the ICS even better, or maybe a systema or prometheus if you're changing it anyways. Also, ICS makes better Armalites and MP5's. TM just can't compete with the other companies anymore. I mean sure they're reliable, but other companies products can be made just as reliable while still paying MUCH less money. Tokyo Marui is a dying breed. At least if they don't lower their prices.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:15 pm

Captain Obvious, this is your only warning. Flame another member, and you are gone from this forum. This is a forum for owners of ACM guns. If you're going to be a high-end elitist who cannot be polite to other members, you're not welcome on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS   Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Maurui Vs. ICS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: Weapons Discussion :: High Grade AEG's-
Jump to: