Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KJW M9 First Impressions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
General Connel
Admin
Admin
General Connel

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-02-23

KJW M9 First Impressions. Empty
PostSubject: KJW M9 First Impressions.   KJW M9 First Impressions. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 3:17 pm

Ok, well my brother thought that if he had a good gun, he'd play.

So last september around is birthday, he bought the KJW M9(orange barrel) From Jungle Toy.

It was a really nice pistol, weighing over 2 pounds and being full metal, it was a beast.

It holds aprox. 30 rounds and shoots smooth. It supposedly shoots 330 w/ .2 and gets pretty good accuracy.

It has recoil, but not much. Only enough to slightly see and feal.

Since he got it, the only problem was the gas release valve spring came a little undone, but since it originally happened, it's been goo.
Also, one time when it was around 20-30 degrees it stopped working because of cool down.

It has also been left outside over night twice, one of which it rained a lot, and the rain froze all inside the gun, after de-frosting, it's all good.

Overall.

Performance 7/10

Looks 5/10(orange barrel only)

Quality 8/10(plastic outter barrel)

Value for money 8/10($100_

basically 6.5/10, but if you get the metal replacement barrel for about $10, it becomes about a 8-8.5

Good buy.
Back to top Go down
https://echo1og.forumotion.com
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: KJW M9 First Impressions.   KJW M9 First Impressions. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:56 am

nice, nice, but i thought all green and red gas guns stop working when the weather cools down. Only C02 guns dont. That's what ive been told. Neutral
oh and one other thing, from what ive seen the best gas gun buy 4 the price are the hi-capa WE [/u]full metal[u] blowback gas guns. Those things are sweet. the only problem is that they use a lot of gas since they're a blowback :/.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: KJW M9 First Impressions.   KJW M9 First Impressions. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:30 am

That's funny, I almost never hear anything good about WE. The HFC M190 is one of the best skirmish pistols available--never heard anything bad about it (and there's a Chinese clone of it available).
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: KJW M9 First Impressions.   KJW M9 First Impressions. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 11:00 am

um u heard of WE's new guns? look at this: http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-WE-HiCapa-V4.htm
They look cool too.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: KJW M9 First Impressions.   KJW M9 First Impressions. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 6:00 pm

I would agree with Crimson on the HFC M190. My friend Brendan has one, and it's a really solid gun. Realistic feel and weight, almost enough to be annoying when trying to aim with arm fully extended using one hand.

However, I will say these two things about it

Full auto version has the occasional problem with the selector switch causing it to be less reliable, but if you have a gas pistol with 30 rounds, do you really need full auto?

Secondly, watch out for the mags, we were going to shoot it at his house a while back, and he dropped the mag on his deck, and what do you know, the bb stopper at the top is made of plastic, and one half of it snapped off. Now the magazine is useless because the most important piece is made of plastic.

However, if you treat it right and get the semi auto version, you will have yourself one solid pistol. (Get a silencer too, they rock!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KJW M9 First Impressions.   KJW M9 First Impressions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KJW M9 First Impressions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: Gas Gun Discussion.-
Jump to: