Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New gun and gear - let me know what you think

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Fire
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-24

New gun and gear - let me know what you think Empty
PostSubject: New gun and gear - let me know what you think   New gun and gear - let me know what you think Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:59 pm

I will be buying my first ECHO 1 gun, an M4A1. I own 2 TM's already, but I want to see what E1's are like, and to see if they live up to their name. Let me know what you think. Click the item to view it. Also note this is just the bare stuff I'm getting. I plan on upgrading it, and adding more.

ECHO 1 M4A4
Madbull Quick Silver Barrel Extenstion, Black
Leapers TACTEDGE 7" Red/Green Dot Scope
OE TECH Crossdraw Vest
x2 AE M16 High Cap Mag
3 Point Sling
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New gun and gear - let me know what you think   New gun and gear - let me know what you think Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Echo 1 is just rebranded JG, incidentally. I'm actually trying to sell a JG M4 with upgrade outer barrel and handguards. Let me know if you want to get it (send a PM, preferably, since I don't check this forum regularly).

Echo 1 guns are pretty solid, although I think there are better ACM's out these days.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New gun and gear - let me know what you think   New gun and gear - let me know what you think Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:04 pm

That is now completely false. The V3 Echo1s have metal bushings, while the V3 JGs DO NOT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: New gun and gear - let me know what you think   New gun and gear - let me know what you think Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:12 pm

Airsoftguy wrote:
That is now completely false. The V3 Echo1s have metal bushings, while the V3 JGs DO NOT.

Oh yea? That's interesting, because a good portion of the JG v.3's do, in fact, have metal bushings and metal spring guides. Take the G36C, for instance; the internals are identical to the Echo 1. I've seen some JG M4's with metal bushings, and some without, but the internals aren't nearly as good as many of the other ACM's, in any case, be they Echo 1 or JG. I can't say I approve of Echo 1's business practices, but at least they picked a decent ACM manufacturer to rebrand. There may be minor internal differences for some of the guns, and they usually have the fixes a month or more before JG releases the equivalent new generation.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New gun and gear - let me know what you think   New gun and gear - let me know what you think Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New gun and gear - let me know what you think   New gun and gear - let me know what you think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New gun and gear - let me know what you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: General Airsoft Discussion :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: