Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Echo 1 614

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Linnear
Private Second Class
Linnear

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Echo 1 614 Empty
PostSubject: Echo 1 614   Echo 1 614 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:13 am

new HK416 lookalike its bad-ass.its not an exact copy of the real steel rifle but a pre-production design. i guess its easier for them to use a m4 receiver/stock, change the pistol grip and add the ris assembly. the only con to this gun is the battery, either it has to be in the obnoxious box or you have to get a crane stock/battery and rewire the gun for it. i chose to use my velcro battery bag that straps to the stock cos that batt box makes the rifle very front heavy especially if you choose to put a silencer on it as well. more powerful than my M4 and G36. it shoots thru a entire People magazine at 20ft 175 pages LOL and will shatter a bb on a hard surface.
Echo 1 614 Echo1_12
http://echo1usa.com/English/index.php?
Back to top Go down
nate dogg
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Echo 1 614 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 614   Echo 1 614 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:10 pm

hey this gun is b.a. but i cant figure out how to put the barrel extension on? for that matter i cant get the orange flash finder off. have you tried it at all?
Back to top Go down
Linnear
Private Second Class
Linnear

Echo 1 614 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 614   Echo 1 614 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:38 pm

its glued on pretty good. you can use an open end wrench on the flat spots REMEMBER its left handed threads... you can dip it in very hot water a few mins at a time to loosen the glue
Back to top Go down
Linnear
Private Second Class
Linnear

Echo 1 614 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 614   Echo 1 614 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:19 pm

you have to take the little allen bolt out of the bottom rear of the orange flash hider and use a 3/4" or 19mm open end wrench on the flat part where you took the allen bolt out. REMEMBER it has left hand threads so you take it off the reverse of a regular nut, to the right( clockwise ) it is glued on so its not easy to take off. i put it on my couch with the tip sticking off and used my knee to keep it secure while trying to loosen it. ive heard heat works too... like dipping the tip into very hot water for like 5 mins at a time.Also the barrel extender will not increase the accuracy, only a longer inner barrel will do that. it just makes the barrel longer like the real steel version. try to remember the barrel stuff is all left threads so you dont damage anything... i hated the batt box so i put a hk416 short full stock on mine and routed the wiring to the rear so i can put the battery in the stock and get rid of the batt box which really evens out the overall weight. doing it was cheap and kinda easy. ill let you know if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Echo 1 614 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 614   Echo 1 614 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo 1 614
Page 1 of 1