Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)

Go down 
+8
Airsoftguy
Nate
crimsonfalcon07
Wonder
spence52490
Tullamore
Luis21
General Connel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should Echo rebrand only JG, or others as well>?
yeah
Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 9 ]
NO
Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
who cares again?
Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:24 am

I'll believe that when I have more than just your speculation saying you "believe" they put in all those parts. Show some proof or no one on this forum will take your comments seriously.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 12:53 pm

No one on this forum takes me seriusly, because you are not really Echo 1
owners, you all have JGs. I came here because I wanted to talk about Echo1s, not JGs. almost every thing in the Echo 1 will be better, than a JG.
You guys do not really like Echo1. This is really the "I think I have the same thing as an Echo1" group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:39 pm

Airsoftguy, chill out. People are skeptical because until recently, Echo 1 guns WERE exactly the same as JG guns, and they lied about it. I personally opened up a JG and an Echo 1 of the same model, and they were identical. I recently had a chance to check out a new Echo 1 gun, and was pleased to see that they actually ARE putting in different parts now. To wit, better wiring, and a downgraded spring. There were a few other parts that I think are different also. But there's not all that much that's distinctly different or better. Externals are all the same, and it's a huge stretch to say that everything is better on Echo 1. That's not true at all.

I also want to mention that this forum is for all ACM owners. It's not a place to be an Echo 1 fanboy, and to talk about how Echo 1 is the best thing ever. If you haven't read the forum rules, please do so, or you may well find yourself banned. Enjoy the forum,

-Crimson
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:56 pm

first, let me say that I am sorry, I just got a little annoyed.
I do not want to talk about how Echo 1 is the greatest thing ever, I just don't want to talk about how Echo 1 is exactly the same as JG, so we
should all just get JGs. I also said "almost everything" was better.

P.S. What model was it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:30 pm

It hardly matters which model, as nearly all Echo 1's come with the same internal components, ie if one has a metal spring guide they all will, provided they are all version two's that is.

I'm not trying to say Echo 1 is a bad company though airsoftguy, I'm glad they're here in the US to provide the services that they do, and the guns they rebrand wouldn't be here without them, so for that I count my blessings.

I just wish Echo 1 would rebrand an M82 lol.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 7:38 pm

i agree with that that last statement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:54 pm

Hahah yea dude seriously, they've cloned pretty much everything else. Anyone who ever played any of the SOCOM games for PS2 I'm sure would love to see the M82A1A. It's so beastly, even though the stupid game designers gave it to the Terrorists when it should have been for the SEALS since they use it in real life.
Back to top Go down
Salty6924
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:20 am

I am Not an Echo1 Owner, But i am the tech at my local Airsoft shop, And have had much experience with Most Clone Brands.

I beleive from my Tech experience that Echo 1 DID rebrand its earlier Replicas, simply putting New gears and other various Internal Upgrades to slightly improve quality.

But i have recently seen some of they're new stuff and it is Miles above anything any other clone company has come out with.

Example, The vectorarms Metal Body Mp5 with R.I.S i took apart the other day, Kid wanted to upgrade it from stock, so i opened it up and wow.

Custom Echo1 Gearbox Shell, Looks and feels like nothing JG or any other clone brand has put out, Metal Bushings, New type Piston and Cylinder head. Even the motor was of good Quality which is suprising for a clone.

After a fire test i concluded it was the best stock mp5 i had ever shot, Better even then a TM or CA which cost more, The cost Btw for this beast was only 199 +s&h on shortys.

If this is the trend that echo-1 follows, Why buy from any other company, Even if you arent sure they are rebranded, the new stuff is totally Reworked while selling for about the same price as the other clone AEGs cost.

I myself will Probably never buy an Echo-1 for myself to skirmish with, I have a good job and can afford VFC, I do reccomend them to Anyone on my Team who is on a budget.

The Newer Echo1 Replicas are a pleasure to work on, And make great Project guns while being totaly skirmishable in stock form.

http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/viewitem.html?II=1338&UID=1201627145-24.250.7.160&OldLoc=/cart/listcategory.html&RID=1&NL=&CA=4&kiosk=&Show=22

That is a link to the Mp5 that i am reffering to, Not sure if they're other new guns are of this quality IE m249 or M14 RIS, But it makes sense that they would be.

Hope this helps settle the debate as i am totaly unbiased and Just speaking from experience.
Back to top Go down
EliteSIXjkob
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:46 pm

Now that the version 3's came out, u have to know that they are a bit better quality than old JG ones.

Also they shim the gears too. And they inspect the gearbox. What's not to like about them??? its like 30 bucks for shims, new spring, metal bushings, and a gear inspection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)   Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo rebranding JG, or others?(your opinion?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2