Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Racah15
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom Empty
PostSubject: Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom   Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:59 pm

Hi guys, I'm new here, so sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread, but I bought an extra battery for my Phantom 1. Problem is, I read (read but hardly understood due to the poor translation) that the battery is "special" and other batteries will not work. Either way i put in the new battery and its true, it will not fire. How can I mod this battery to get it to work? I mean its just electrical current, there has to be a way to get the battery to work. Should I reverse the polarities? Because the motor turns, but for less than a second, and does not fire at all.
Suggestions would be helpful.

Edit: Problem Fixed
-Thanks
Racah15
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom   Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 pm

what was the issue and how did you fix it, just curious
Back to top Go down
Racah15
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom   Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:53 am

I think maybe I should charge the battery before I ask questions. Laughing Sorry for sounding "noobish" but I was hesitant to try things out first, so I used the forums to see if its true about the "unique battery" but after no response, I tried it myself. Since the battery that came with the gun was partially charged, I would of thought the battery i bought separately was partially charged aswell. As a result of reading the dang instructions, I got a bit nervous on charging the battery with the charger that came with the gun ( I thought there might be a mismatch of some sort and might damage the battery) so I didn't bother to charge it. Later i tested a similar battery that came on my M4 and it worked. So i used a different charger and got the battery fully charged...and tada, the dang thing worked. Haha. So for the record... Echo 1 uses "Corporate" Measures to keep buisness. Dont listen to the "Special" or "Unique" Parts they say they have. heck Tokyo Mauri stuff fits in there, anything else is the same right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom   Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battery For Echo 1 AUG Phantom
Page 1 of 1