Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your favorite retailers, and why?

Go down 
+5
born2rocknblaze
General Connel
Tullamore
spence52490
crimsonfalcon07
9 posters
AuthorMessage
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

What are your favorite retailers, and why? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:31 pm

Here's my favorite retailers:

www.airsoft1.com--probably the best place for buying clones, since they've got great prices, great customer service (CS), and some nice features, like choice of warranty, and the option to have them handpick your gun so you know it will work. No more lemons!

www.gunnerairsoft.com--Fung gets the clones before anyone else, and has solid prices. Don't let the high shipping prices fool you (about 60-70 on average per gun from HK), you'll be paying close to the same from anyone, and gunner is willing to try price matching. He just hired some new people, so expect to see his service getting faster.

www.airsoftgi.com--always reliable, one of the most popular retailers, although you may get a lemon since they don't check their guns.

www.nitroairsoft.com--a new seller, who got himself in over his head and had some problems, but is now recovering. Good prices, improving CS, and he does get new guns very quickly. And the always free shipping is a nice touch.

www.pointact.com--wholesalers, the best prices you can find on clones, just remember that they have a 150 dollar minimum order. Best place to find replacement gearboxes, batteries, and magazines.

www.ehobbyasia.com--an ebay seller, always good prices and CS on Hong Kong products. Great selection, and a good place to buy clones or upgrade parts, or cheap gear, or basically just about anything on a budget. They're a popular seller, and very few people have ever had problems with them.

www.airsplat.com--They just reworked their site. They've had some bad CS in the past if you get a lemon, but most people don't, and they have very good prices. Usually a good place to check out for whatever your needs.

www.evike.com--They usually have good prices, and like airsplat, they're very good when the gun isn't a lemon. But expect to have problems if the gun doesn't arrive in good condition. Some things to remember--Matrix is not an actual brand, it's a rebrand for all reasonably good clones coming out of China.

www.shortyusa.com--Great site with good CS and cheap prices, but only good for those just getting into airsoft. They excel at springers and LPEG's, but their prices for higher end guns are not very competitive. Always reliable, with fast shipping. I still do business with them.

www.airsoftatlanta.com--not always the best prices, but they have great selection and CS. Good place to look for gear or higher end guns.

www.redwolfairsoft.com--they have a middle of the ground reputation, but they do have some awesome custom guns that are worth checking out if you have some money to spend. Mixed reviews on these folks, so be wary. They are famous for inventing the Poor Man's Chrono--that is, the coke can FPS test.

How about getting upgrade parts? The big four, if we include www.ehobbyasia.com, are:

www.dentrinity.com--US based retailer.
www.uncompany.com--overseas based, but the best selection of parts.
www.wgcshop.com--Hong Kong based, but also very good selection.

I also always liked checking out www.gamepod.com, but they have terrible prices. I suggest you look around, and then buy what you want from someone else.

Anything else I missed? In my opinion, these are the best places to buy, and for the most part, if you're buying elsewhere, you're not getting the best value. To wit, I never shop at jungletoy, hobbytron, or Dick's Sporting goods, as I can always find better prices elsewhere. Feel free to add to the list, and tell us why you like the retailer!
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 2:42 pm

I live 15 minutes from shortyusa. They don't have good prices, they over price their stuff. They also sell know type of upgrade parts.
Back to top Go down
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:13 pm

www.steelhawkairsoft.com is a good place to go. They've got standard prices, but they answered my e-mails in a very timely fashion, and answered all of my questions nicely. They've also got a 30 day warranty on everything, which I was automatically drawn to considering my bad dealings with airsoft in the past.
Back to top Go down
General Connel
Admin
Admin
General Connel

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:13 pm

I like depot 53 and airsoft GI.

Depot 53 because of 1 day ground shipping for me=]

and Gi because of great CS and good prices.
Back to top Go down
https://echo1og.forumotion.com
born2rocknblaze
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 4:31 am

wholesalecentral.com?

stores there to check:

Globe Product Supply
Airsoft Zone
Pax Trading
Kenron
and a few others. very cheap prices, only a $100 minimum order. shipping will be roughly $30-40 UPS priority type of service, USPS would be too expensive for a package that big with multiple items.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:44 am

Nice addition, and welcome born2rocknblaze. Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:16 am

mm 1 know 1 http://www.tecktoys.us it has some good guns w/ some cheap prices. i heard they were getting in tactical gear soon too, i live near them.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:36 am

I love airsoftgi. They stock most high end and clone guns, and still have very competitive prices. Also, I live in CT and they get my order to me in 3-4 days which is very nice for UPS ground shipping.

They also have free shipping on orders over 100 dollars and also have great customer service. In fact, I once forgot to enter the freeshipping code with my order so I emailed them a few days after I ordered the rifle and they entered it for me! What a place huh? They're the best imo.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:43 am

Hobby Town usa. I live about 45 minuts away, and they have great prices.
They don't have as many guns as the big websites, but they have TMs, CA, ICS, Echo1 and some others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
orion
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Update on favorite retailers..........   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 am

Hitguns.com - good prices, good customer service, able to get a live body when calling their number!

Airsplat.com - good selection, although seem to be having some stock issues as well as warehouse issues (missing items/swapping with different items). Will have to see if they pull things together. I'm hoping they become one of my favorite retailers.

Airsofttitan.com - their retail prices aren't great, but their wholesale prices are very good if you know someone with a wholesale account. Especially good pricing with wholesale JG and ICS (sorry they don't carry Echo1). Not a lot of high end internal/external parts. Placed many calls to these guys before my first order and they always answered or returned calls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite retailers, and why?   What are your favorite retailers, and why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite retailers, and why?
Page 1 of 1