Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are these the same guns?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ofanim
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Are these the same guns? Empty
PostSubject: Are these the same guns?   Are these the same guns? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 12:26 am

Hey guys, im new to airsoft and i've been looking around for a gun, and i think that the echo1 m4a1 is for me....after shopping around i found some places to buy from...and i need to know if these are the same guns

http://www.airsplat.com/Itemdesc.asp?CartId={5F1415BEVEREST0-20FE-4A8A-89D8-28176EAFC0B6}&ic=ERM%2DJG%2DM4A1%2D604&eq=&Tp=

http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-27377/%28Pre-dsh-order-ETA-3-fdsh-22-fdsh-2007%29-New/Detail

any help is appreciated
Thanks

edit: the first link is...you just need to copy and paste the whole line, cuz it won't let me put the whole thing as a link.

Last edited by on Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
usahockey6
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Are these the same guns?   Are these the same guns? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:33 am

can you repost the first link from airsplat... it is broken
Back to top Go down
skeeter944
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Are these the same guns?   Are these the same guns? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 7:32 pm

i just got the echo1 m4a1 and it is great! i got a version 2 somehow and it shoots 385+ fps! the rps isnt too bad either,reaching 10-13 for me with the stock battery. i love this gun! get it from airsoftgi.com,they have great service and are very friendly. the gun is very accurate and i can hit targets out to 70 yards,yes,i did measure it. maximum distance is around 75 yards on a good day. get this gun,it rocks! btw,it is not wobbly at all,it is a very sturdy,realistic airsoft weapon.
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Are these the same guns?   Are these the same guns? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 4:15 am

get a metal spring guide as soon as you can so your gun will last awhile with that M120 in it.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Are these the same guns?   Are these the same guns? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:08 am

May I suggest you get it from www.airsoft1.com--great prices, and if it comes broken, they, unlike airsplat and evike, have good CS and will replace it for you. One of the best airsoft stores I've used, and I've used a lot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are these the same guns?   Are these the same guns? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are these the same guns?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: Echo 1 USA Discussion :: Echo 1 AEGs-
Jump to: