Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG

Go down 
+4
Nate
arexxk
spence52490
crimsonfalcon07
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:02 pm

How can I prove it without showing you an open gear box of the two guns?
Go to www.airsoftreports.com/forum and you will see every argument there is on both sides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:04 pm

Exactly, you can't show me the differences so you can't expect to make me just believe something you say. I might read those forums if I have time. I highly doubt I'll be persuaded without pictures, though.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 10:06 pm

You also expect me to beleave you without pictures.
Back to top Go down
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:12 am

Ok, you told me you were going to try and change my mind. You're the one that has something to prove, especially considering the fact that Echo doesn't upgrade their guns is pretty much general knowledge. People have known that since they came out, but there are some people who, for some strange reason, think they're upgraded. I've been waiting for proof since day one, but I've yet to see any sort of reputable evidence anywhere. Stop evading and prove your arguments, or admit you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:22 am

I already have proved it. Echo 1: 340-355 fps. JG:370-385 fps.
That is a fact. They could not have that much differance in fps if they were the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:46 pm

ok guys, can we all just calm, down. I'm noticing how far we've strayed from the main topic and I think it's about time this argument just died. We know there are differences between the two guns, however little they may be. However, Echo 1 guns are basically the same as a JG, but with a lower fps. So if you're into that, go ahead and get yourself a more expensive gun that shoots slower.

Lets stop this here before the mods do, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:31 pm

Your probably right. We need to calm down. I was just wondering, does anyone know if JGs come with a battery and/or charger?
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Well I bought a JG M4A1 Carbine from www.evike.com and it came with a 1100mah NiMh battery and 300ma trickle charger. I am however, 99% sure that ALL jg's come with battery and charger regardless of where you buy it because there is a designated spot for the battery and charger inside the package. It would be strange if they sold it without it but included the space in the box lol.
Back to top Go down
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:17 pm

Who said this was getting out of hand? I haven't seen any harsh words yet. I'm just trying to get proof, which I don't think I'll ever get. I already said the different fps's might be because they are each a different version of the gun. Once I see a reputable source put out a video of a v2 Echo and a v2 JG shooting differently, I'll believe they put in a different spring.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:47 pm

I'm not saying that they are two different guns, in fact, if you have read my posts from before you would know that you and I share the same opinion that they are identical.

All I'm saying is that if you read the posts as of lately it's been more arguing, it's clear that there is no proof that will make us believe airsoftguy is right and we are wrong. I appreciate him being a good sport about it however, but I think that there is little left to discuss here, as we've now resorted to pure heresay and the whole "you can't prove it" attitude. I can't make you guys stop, but I mean, what else will be learned from this?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:30 am

ya gosh shatap and grow up! ( go m4 master!) cheers
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:22 am

haha, thank you nate, I'm glad at least you understand what I'm saying
Back to top Go down
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm

I know where you're coming from m4, but it would probably be better to let the mods do their jobs instead of policing for them. I've tried being nice when debating something, but I've realized you need at least some kind of forcefulness when people resort to just trying to tell you things. For this argument there really wasn't any profanity, just attempts at getting real information. Forum-wise, I'd be more worried about Nate's useless posts. I always appreciate someone who tries to keep order, but only if order is truly out of hand Smile The thing about internet conversations is that you can't really tell someone's tone.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:15 pm

I agree. If the mods think we are out of line, they can delete our posts. I am a mod on another site, and I would not edit anything we said. Also, I am
not trying to just tell you things. A few weeks back, I was starting to think that maybe they were the same. Then I found all the proof I need to know that they are differant.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:30 pm

Well guys, I'm not saying that you're out of line here, I'm saying that this is a stupid and pointless post now because you guys are going on 100% hearsay. I mean what good is it doing to the community on this forum if Tullamore tells airsoftguy that airsoftguy is the only one with something to prove. You also said you don't have enough evidence, of that evidence you chose to list none. It's better off to let this go since no one is convincing anyone of anything. You're right in the sense that no harsh words were exchanged, but they are not required to make a topic useless. We've already talked about the differences between the guns, airsoftguy doesn't believe me, despite me having disassembled them both, so what more proof can be given? And what more point can there be to continuing to post here?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 3:06 pm

and dont say my posts are useless Sad
Back to top Go down
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:13 pm

I agree that this conversation should only be continued once one party has pictures or video to share Smile I like debating things, and I apologize to airsoftguy if he ever felt offended by anything I said. I just get wrapped up in the moment sometimes, though I don't think I did anything wrong, as I don't think he did anything wrong, either. The way I see it, if we started exchanging names and going off topic, then everything would need to be dealt with. And yes, Nate, your posts are useless Wink
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:31 am

haha, i may have to agree with the useless posts comment.

As for the other thing, I really do appreciate you guys being willing to wait for some real proof. The only reason I even brought that up is because I know there will eventually be proof of it, so I'm doing everything I can to make sure this post doesn't get locked before it does. Thanks so much guys.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:30 pm

i hate u Mad Evil or Very Mad u gunna die lol!

anyways, with saying all what you guys said i think this is all settled. i agree that a debate here or there is good for the forums. but we all apologized and stuff. and if you want to know my opinion, i thin you're both right.

my posts arent useless
Back to top Go down
mikeeusa
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:17 am

All that matters is the guns are higher quality at a lower price then the competitors.
It doesn't matter what factory builds the items, only what they build.
That is capitalism.

Better product for lower price wins.
Thank G0d capitalism is finally coming to airsoft.

BTW: don't have G0d on your censor list (it came through as
"Thank *** capitalism is finally coming to airsoft.")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG   Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echo 1 claims not to be the same as JG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2