Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need help choosing a gun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cornbred
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-08

need help choosing a gun Empty
PostSubject: need help choosing a gun   need help choosing a gun Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:24 pm

hey guys i wanna get a airsoft gun just to play in the woods and from what i hear echo is a good bet. Can u guys recommend a gun 100-175$ id like the gun to have decent range/accuracy
Back to top Go down
skeeter944
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: need help choosing a gun   need help choosing a gun Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:23 pm

Get the Echo1 M4A1, great gun. its only $145 so get some ammo and maybe anither high cap.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

PostSubject: Re: need help choosing a gun   need help choosing a gun Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:32 am

I'm pretty fond of the G36C, which also has a metal bushing/metal spring guide version out. I'd go for that.
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: need help choosing a gun   need help choosing a gun Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 10:05 am

All the Echo 1s are great. I have the MP-5 A4, and I would definitely recommend it. I have also used my friends Echo 1 G36c, and it was also very good. If you need help deciding, go to www.airsoftreports.com they have some videos to show accuracy/range and fps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help choosing a gun   need help choosing a gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help choosing a gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: Echo 1 USA Discussion :: Echo 1 AEGs-
Jump to: