Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member? Introduce yourself here!

Go down 
+16
orion
Cpt. Obvious
tommyboy
Airsoftguy
M4 Master
Tullamore
wondergimp
skeeter944
Busterkun
Nate
bigdaddylongshaft
mrobben
akman26
spence52490
usahockey6
crimsonfalcon07
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

New member?  Introduce yourself here! Empty
PostSubject: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 2:29 pm

Hey all, this thread is to meet and greet the new members to E1OG. I want to extend my greetings to our newest member, usahockey6, and welcome him to the forums.

If you're a new member, introduce yourself here. Tell us your specialty in airsoft, favorite kind of gun, what you're using for your primary, and any other information you want us to know. (Hobbies, where you live so we can get games going together, etc). All the best,

Crimson
Back to top Go down
usahockey6
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 2:41 pm

Very Happy hey, nice to have found this fourm, however saddly I don't own an ECHO1 Crying or Very sad I use the UTG M234 Master Sniper with the teflon mod.
Back to top Go down
spence52490
Corporal
Corporal
spence52490

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 2:42 pm

No problem. This forum is for all airsoft lovers.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 2:49 pm

Technically, I don't own an Echo 1 gun either. But yea, this forum is really for airsofters in general, and people that like the new budget guns coming out of China in particular. Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
akman26
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 10:57 am

Hi my names Sam and I was banned from UTGOG way back for discrediting Naz, calling him a liar to his face, and basically turn all the loyal members against him by pointing out holes in everything he told us. Now he's gone and the ridiculous things comign out of UTGOG have stopped. Anyway I joined because I've been thinking bout buying an Echo 1 M16A4 to replace my ailing UTG Warhawk Commando. So Hi everyone!

edited for content--don't want to be TOO offensive, although we all know what you're talking about Smile

--Crimson
Back to top Go down
mrobben
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 12:47 pm

I am matt. I am 28, live in Louisville ky, and play with Airsoft Louisville (unofficial member)
I rock the Echo1 m4a1 with a madbull v2 black python 363mm 6.03 tightbore, and 2x 9.6 1400mah nimh's
My echo currently has a CA Ris, and the rest of the body is in my gun case pending new hopup and magwell assy, and it chronos at a strong and steady 355 +/- 2

I mounted a red dot scope in place of the Carry handle.

I also have 2 utg shotty's the m4 stock and the pistol grip. and the newest addition to my arsenal is my co2 m9 (palco) that chronos at 397.
Back to top Go down
bigdaddylongshaft
Private Second Class
bigdaddylongshaft

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 4:51 pm

hey guys yeah im new here im more of medium-close range rifle man i have an echo 1 mp5 and a tokyo marui spaz-12
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:17 am

Welcome all. Glad to see our forum growing nicely. I'm glad to see an MP5 user on here; how's it treating you? I haven't heard much from owners about them, although the ones I've used have been very good.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:29 pm

hey, im nate im also new. I know a lil' about airsoft guns and i can mod them. oh ya i do own a echo1 m4-a1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 2:23 am

Welcome Nate, good to have you. If you have any questions about the forums, shoot me a PM, or just check out the rules thread. Happy airsofting!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 9:50 am

thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Busterkun
Private Second Class

Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 2:15 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Jeremy and I have an Echo1 M4 which will arrive in at my house tomorrow Very Happy.My brother just bought an Echo1 MP5A4 which we got yesterday and it's awesome so I can't wait for my M4!
Back to top Go down
skeeter944
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:42 pm

cool! let us know how your m4 is! i love mine!
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:00 am

This thread has been cleaned up. Please stay on topic, and do not post-whore. Those of you who are new to the forums, please read the rules in the Forum Abuse section. Thanks!

Also, if you want to report forum abuse, please do so in the forum abuse section as well. That way we can ensure that we keep things appropriately clean. Happy airsofting all!

-Crimson
Back to top Go down
wondergimp
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:56 am

Hey guys. New here on this forum, just popping in to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Tullamore
Private First Class
Private First Class

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:08 pm

Well, I've been a member for a really long time, but I've never formally said hi. So, hi.
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:05 pm

Hey guys!

I am 17 years old and have been playing airsoft for about 6 years now.

I love to play CQB games but I do some woodland whenever I get the chance, I'm actually making a ghillie suit right now as I'm really big on camoflage!

I just ordered a JG M4A1 Carbine, My primary is a TM G18c AEP, I have owned a UTG M324, UTG M87SA, HFC M16A2, UHC M9 and KWC M17.

I love to play whenver possible and anyone in the Connecticut area should not hesitate to shoot me a PM if they want to play!

Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Corporal
Corporal
Airsoftguy

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:47 am

Hey! I use an Echo 1 MP-5 A4. I live in California. I love echo 1 and so that is why I came here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreports.com/forum   http://airsoftgates.clicko
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:11 pm

i live in CA too! Smile
Back to top Go down
tommyboy
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:28 pm

Hey guys! I own the Echo 1 M733m but i don't live in CA.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:49 pm

Welcome to all of you, glad to see some new members. I suppose I might introduce myself. I'm primarily a sniper and DM. I have been airsofting for 14 years, and playing a sniper role for 12 years. I'm also a member of Airsoft Retreat (my main forum--I'm an Assistant Review Admin there), Arnies Airsoft, and ACM Games. I also run an airsoft sniper site:

http://www.groups.google.com/group/asgar

Here at Echo1OG, I'm one of the admins, and I'll be keeping an eye on things to make sure that all is going well. Thanks for making Echo 1 a great forum. All the best,

Crimson
Back to top Go down
Cpt. Obvious
Private Second Class
Cpt. Obvious

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:47 pm

Well, I'm not really a new member, but I haven't started posting until recently. Anyway, I own an Echo 1 MP5A4, a JG BAR-10 G-Spec, assorted springers, and hopefully I'll get a Tokyo Marui M93R AEP for Christmas. Personally, my favorite high-end brand is Tokyo Marui.
Back to top Go down
orion
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: Greetings.....   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 9:56 am

Recently joined ECHO1OG in my quest to purchase my first AEG.

I recently started playing airsoft in Brimfield, Massachusetts (of course we aren't playing much now).

I almost purchased the Echo1 AK 47 RIS but went with the JG version instead. I couldn't find any compelling evidence that Echo1 was better/ more reliable (no offense to any Echo1 owners).

btw.... tip of the hat to crimsonfalcon07..........great posts on sniping on google groups. The games we play really don't call for a sniper role but I thinking of getting a JG BAR 10 anyway - if not for airsoft but [this post has been edited for material that is against forum rules].
Back to top Go down
wraithscrono
Private Second Class

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:08 pm

Hey, name is Anthony. I live in Arizona, and am a member of EAC airsoft. Currently I do have the Echo1 G63C, and PDW. as well as a p90 TR, UTG L96
and... a tracer...
Back to top Go down
duh general
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:32 pm

hey i am max and i live in fredericksburg virginia. i own a echo 1 m4a1 which im looking to customize a bit with the echo 1 spr kit. then adding a new metal body. but anyone know of a place in virginia that does airsoft i know of one place but its a 2 hour drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member? Introduce yourself here!   New member?  Introduce yourself here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member? Introduce yourself here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echo 1 Owners Group :: General Airsoft Discussion :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: