Echo 1 Owners Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echo 1 Owners Group

This is a forum for all people who love airsoft, and Echo 1

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need new barrel

Go down 
+2
-Mr.Phear-
espin195
6 posters
AuthorMessage
espin195
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-07-09

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:56 pm

i need to replace my stock m4 barrel with a tightbore that is 6.03. what should i get without spending a lot and what length do i need?
Back to top Go down
-Mr.Phear-
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-07-13

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:42 am

espin195 wrote:
i need to replace my stock m4 barrel with a tightbore that is 6.03. what should i get without spending a lot and what length do i need?
\
m4 commando or m4a1?

and if you dont want to go over the top, get a madbull, airsoft gi carries them
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-06-13

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 3:14 pm

systema 363mm 6.03mm barrel, evike carries them as well as AsGi.
Back to top Go down
-Mr.Phear-
Private Second Class

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:35 pm

M4 Master wrote:
systema 363mm 6.03mm barrel, evike carries them as well as AsGi.

so does shortyusa if you live on the eastern part of the US, i got goggles and a magazine for my gun from them, 2 days and it was here... idk why people say shipping is slow lol
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:51 pm

yea shortyusa has 2 day shipping to me in CT as well, only problem is high prices on everything compared to other retailers as well as additional shipping for each item while others offer free shipping. I love the site, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder if I could have spent the money I saved at other sites on 2 day shipping, and therefore getting the same deal. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
-Mr.Phear-
Private Second Class

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:59 pm

M4 Master wrote:
yea shortyusa has 2 day shipping to me in CT as well, only problem is high prices on everything compared to other retailers as well as additional shipping for each item while others offer free shipping. I love the site, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder if I could have spent the money I saved at other sites on 2 day shipping, and therefore getting the same deal. Who knows.

some of their prices are iffy... the m4 commando is 159 bucks there but i got it for 135 on ASGI... but ASGI hasnt shipped to me yet because i got screwed and got the first of the 07 model... i've waited a week now Sad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Corporal
Corporal
Nate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-04-02

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:24 pm

shorty usa is good pricing for lower quality guns, but bad pricing for higher.
Back to top Go down
AndrewBall
Private Second Class

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-05

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:07 pm

shorty is more expensive because of no tax in DE. they are about $10 more than everyone else. the other places charge tax and shipping. and Shortys shipping is alot cheaper to the east coast guys.

i bet to your door airsoftGi and Shortys are pretty close in price
Back to top Go down
M4 Master
Corporal
Corporal

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:53 am

AndrewBall wrote:
shorty is more expensive because of no tax in DE. they are about $10 more than everyone else. the other places charge tax and shipping. and Shortys shipping is alot cheaper to the east coast guys.

i bet to your door airsoftGi and Shortys are pretty close in price

Nah, they are very far different. For example, shipping on a gun like the UTG M324 is about 9 bucks. That is on top of it being higher priced by 10 dollars already. That's a 20 dollar difference basically. ALso remember airsoftgi has FREE shipping on orders over 100 dollars which mine always are. Shortyusa also has the 6 dollar flat rate plus shipping for EVERY item. I love their CS but their prices are through the roof.
Back to top Go down
crimsonfalcon07
Admin
Admin
crimsonfalcon07

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-02-24

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:33 pm

Yea, shorty's really not the best place to shop, except for accessories and cheapo guns (pointact and globe product are still better). That's why they've gotten an F rating. http://groups.google.com/group/asgar/web/sniper-related-links
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need new barrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: need new barrel   need new barrel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need new barrel
Page 1 of 1